Gnome cal does no update FROM pilot

No matter what I set, gnome cal conduit will put items to the pilot
(visor) but it will not read them:

gcalconduit-Message: GnomeCal Conduit v.0.8.11
gpilotd-Message: Performing Fast Synchronization

gcalconduit-Message: GnomeCal Conduit v.0.8.11
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: Client seems ok
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: Client seems ok
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: monitor_on(pilot_id="My Pilot",client_id =
IOR:013107081b000000...)
gpilotd-Message: Performing Fast Synchronization
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba:
notify_on(event_type=CONNECT,callback=IOR:013107081b000000...)
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: adding record to pilot
gpilotd-Message: orbed_notify_conduit_progress(cur=1,tot=1)

I set condit to merge from pilot.... and I added an event.

gcalconduit-Message: GnomeCal Conduit v.0.8.11
gpilotd-Message: Performing Fast Synchronization

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: sync_record: case 1

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server

gpilotd-WARNING **: Error in conduit, newly added record could not be
found

--
Zot O'Connor

www.ZotConsulting.com