copilot question

Just a quick question.

Can I use the co-pilot to emulate a pilot to other apps?

I am looking at testing a bunch of things, like connectivity to
staroffice/postgres, and was looking at going to from gnome-pilot.  The
problem is that my wife won't let me play with her handspring :(

I just saw the note about testing with the copilot, can I copy the
contents (synch) from the handspring to the copilot and test to my
hearts content?

I know this is not a copilot list, but this I don;t wnat to subscribe to
yet a nother list for an easy answer :)

--
Zot O'Connor

www.ZotConsulting.com