Userid = 0

Oy...

I just read your problem ticket, and wanted to comment that userid=0 is
meant to mean that the pilot is new/reset.

3Coms sync software operates like this (according to the dev docs)
- no existing backup/config and a pilot with uid=0 is being synced means
new pilot.
- existing back and pilot with uid=0 is being synced means reset pilot
(possible new), restore backup.

Unfortunately, the restore mechanism isn't done yet. But having a pilot id
= 0 is a Bad Idea <tm>. I use the unix userid, as it gives a unique id
within certain limits.

I'll update the README to clarify.

/dev/eskil