Running gpilotd on a headless machine?

	So this might be a dense question, and may be more appropriate for
a different list, so someone point me in the right way if I'm looking in
the wrong place ...

	I recently set up a new machine in my apartment to act as a mail
server, some extra horsepower and a database server.  My primary machine
is a laptop, and it is a real pain to hook up my cradle or hotsync cable
to the laptop whenever I want to sync my pilot.  Because of this, I've
gotten into the unfortunate habit of not syncing nearly enough.
	Therefore, I'm going to hook up my cradle to this machine, and
want to run gpilotd, so I can throw in my pilot and hit the button, and
everything will work.

	However, gnomecc won't come up so that I can configure the
conduits, gpilotd won't come up unless I configure it, and trying to
launch gnome-session properly kills my window manager on the laptop.

	The new machine doesn't have x configured and it would be a major
pain to get X working on this thing just to configure this.

	Does anyone have a clue how to get gnome-session or gnomecc or
gpilotd working on a headless machine?

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"

PGP signature