Re: money managers

On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 10:53:40PM +0100, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Charles R. Tersteeg wrote:
>
> > is there a money manger for pilot that has a gnofin or emma conduit?
>
> No, but someone has been talking about a GnuCash <> Expense conduit, but
> nothing has happened yet.

I mailed the author of PocketMoney about support (docs) for writing a
gnome-pilot conduit last sunday. No response yet :\

Anyway I really vote for gnofin or emma instead of gnucash. (on pure grounds
of bloat and grunting :))

cheers

My views are my own - but for a reasanoble amount of cash they can be your's
too!