Re: Problems with configuring (before make)

niraj tolia wrote:

> Argh,
>         Please disregard the last email... I had a different version of gob (1.0.5)
> .. however the GOB problem still exits.. it wont do a check and barfs with
> this error
>
> ./configure: line 5603: syntax error near unexpected token
> `GOB_CHECK(1.0.5)'
> ./configure: line 5603: `GOB_CHECK(1.0.5)'
>
> I got the same error with the original configure that had
> GOB_CHECK(1.0.4)...

If you have gob installed in the same prefix as you're configuring
gnome-pilot for, it should accept it. Please check if you have
${prefix}/share/aclocal/gob.m4, which is installed when gob
is installed (at least from source, I don't know about what any
gob rpm's might install).

/dev/eskil