Re: m100

> > Does anyone know if gnome-pilot works with the Palm m100?  Is anyone
> > using this device with gnome-pilot?
> The M100 is no different from the other Palms on the software side.
> It uses PalmOS 3.5 and Palm Deskotp 3.1.  Is there any reason to
> believe it wouldn't work?

Not really, it's just not mentioned by anyone.  I'm thinking about
getting an m100 but it must work with Linux.  I was hoping to get a
comment from someone saying that they're using it and that it works
fine.

I've never used a palm of any type and so I don't know what to expect.
I'm reassured by your comments but I would still be please to hear from
someone who is successfully using an m100 with Linux.

Thanks,
Paul