Re: Which gnome-libs should I install

> Latest version of pilot-link is on CVS at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pilot-link/
>
> They're working on a new relase there.

	I've sent over 15 emails to the admins at Sourceforge asking them
to remove that project. They continue to ignore me entirely. I've even
spoken with them "in person" on irc. In any case, the version there is not
the latest one, and will likely cause you problems.

	So, I've moved it off of Sourceforge because of a management
conflict. They (Sourceforge) don't want to (or care to) support
multi-branch distributed development projects. Their loss.

	You can get the latest build of pilot-link from here (I've also
archived and diffed every version of pilot-link from the 0.01 version to
present there):

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.gnu-designs.com:/cvs/openpalm -z9 login

        (press enter, no password)

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.gnu-designs.com:/cvs/openpalm -z9 \
        co -r pilot-link_0_9_3 pilot-link

        You can also see it over ViewCVS (which has a couple of quirks.
I've emailed Greg Stein with them, no response yet. The script is
functional, and more useful than cvsweb) here:

http://cvs.gnu-designs.com/cgi-bin/vcvs/viewcvs.cgi/pilot-link/?cvsroot=Open+Palm+Group

        The default branch contains the debug output patch I use here, as
well as the pi_accept timeout fix. If you want that version, simply:

        update -r pilot-link

        ..in your local working copy and you will get the latest version
which includes it, or you can explicitly:

        update -r pilot-link_0_9_3_with_debug_output_and_slp_timeout_patch

        ..and you'll get that versions tag. Hope that helps.

	We're working on a 0.9.5 release, which should be out by the end
of August or September. We're rolling and testing all the patches now.

	Then the complete rewrite begins...