Re: Hello everyone :)

"David B.Harris" wrote:

> I've been a lurker on this list for a long time. My Palm recently broke, and I'm going to be getting another, soon. Might be a Visor though. Does anyone have any thoughts? About the Visor, I mean.

Just got a Visor a few weeks ago, after several years on a PalmPilot
Pro.  It looks cool ("ice"), I had no significant trouble setting it up
on Linux -- just installed 2.4-test5.  Now I'm just waiting for the
springboard that makes it into an MP3 player.

Check out http://milosch.net/visor/ for the visor-linux project.