Re: 0.1.54

Eloy Paris wrote:

> Has anyone been able to confirm that this new version "temporarily"
> fixes the porblems several of us hava had with IrDA synchronizations
> and gpilotd crashing?

There was a specific buffer overflow with device names more the 13 char
(stupid limitation in pilot-link, cannot fix it in gnome-pilot, sorry).

I was told that it might be the problem for IrDA ports.

I've finally gotten around to begin to try irda sync, but only gotten as
far
as upgrading the palmos.

/dev/eskil