Re: 0.1.54

Robert Mibus wrote:

> 2000-07-18  Eskil Heyn Olsen  <eskil@eazel.com>
>         * gpilotd/gnome-pilot-conduit-standard-abs.c:
>         (gnome_pilot_conduit_standard_real_synchronize):
>         Small fix so it does not call FastSync or SlowSync if
>         pilot moddata < backupdate. I really hope this works,
>         or I'm in it for a world of pain and bugreports.
> but what about when the local data changes but not the pilot?
> what we need is a has_local_data_changed() as well. with the merge/copy
> from pilot sync's would be ok, but otherwise... when it does
> eventually get done, surely it would be better in manager.c:iterate_dbs()?

Hmm, the problem is just determing whether or not the local storage has
changed. I'm not sure that will be easy to solve (or maybe I'm just too
sleepy
right now).

Anyroads, yeah, this thing is pretty fucked, I've removed it. And also bonged

the timeout back to 2 secs. All in cvs now.

> and im not sure if its related, but installing files appears to no
> longer work. (or is my system more broken than i realise? :)

Uh, I'll check this tomorrow, have to run now.

/dev/eskil