gpilotd crashes all the time when sync'ing via IrDA

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to mention that gpilotd seems to crash all the time when
I am sync'ing via IrDA (IrCOMM). Since I can reliable reproduce this,
please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

I am running a 2.4.0test5 Linux kernel, an up to date Debian
installation (unstable), and Helix Gnome. This happens under both
0.1.52 and 0.1.53.

The transfer itself seems to work fine, but gpilotd seems to crash
when cleaning up.

Cheers!

Eloy.-