Re: Ok/Cancel/Try/Revert behavior

jrb@redhat.com writes:
 > This is indeed the correct behaviour for capplets.  Which ones don't do it
 > correctly?

Are you asking about All gnome capplets? It was several, but I don't
remeber which. The one I thought I remembered was Mouse, but I tried
it now at work on RH6.0  (with standard RH6.0 gnome update) and it
works as expected. I could swear it didn't work at home with  RH6.1
(as it was particulary anoyning after setting Accelaration to Slow and
Hitting Try and then Cancel) But it works here on RH6.0 Strange. Maybe
I was drunk. I'll have to go through them and try again.

-Vadim