Re: Ok/Cancel/Try/Revert behavior

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

> Does above sound right?
> How does this sound? Sugestions or objections to this are welcomed,
> but I think it makes sense from the user perspective and I'd like to
> see all gnome-pilot capplets conform to this [or whatever comes out

This sounds extremely correct, and since developer.gnome.org has no
documents describing how to do this, so quoting our favorite star ship
captain, I'll say ; "make it so".

And you're btw this ][ close to being appointed GnomePilot Capplet Meister
with all the responsibilities that it entails.

/dev/eskil