Re: Ok/Cancel/Try/Revert behavior

Patrick Decowski writes:
 > i actually fully agree with you - this is the kind of behavior that i
 > would expect. having looked at some of the other examples it did not
 > seem consistent (i actually find that it doesn't seem consistent in
 > many other gnome apps).

Right. That's what I noticed myself. Which is why it was even hard to
find a good example that worked well.

 > i will look at your example and change the
 > email capplet if you don't.

I just commited the changes to "backup" conduit, and about to do some
minor adjustments to memo_file. email is all yours...

 > btw, i also agree with your other
 > criticisms regarding the patch i sent out - i just wanted to get
 > started... i will try and fix it tomorrow.

Btw, your diff is in cvs, so you should work against the latest cvs.

-Vadim