Re: Port speed?

Peter Teichman <pat4@acpub.duke.edu> writes:

> I was going to see about adding rate support to the capplet (and
> underlying things). Feel free to do it yourself, though. I might not
> have time for a couple days.

Well, it seems like a base is there, but it's ifdeffed out NO_BAUD.
I'll have to try figuring out why it's iffed out, and probably
updating it, since it's been out for a few months.  If you don't hear
from me, assume I got lost in the code and call for help.

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected.