Re: Port speed?

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 11:44:43AM -0400, Alan Shutko wrote:
> I finally got gnome-pilot to work for me, and it's laboriously syncing
> things over.  Very slow.  So I thought I'd add 115200 support, since
> I'm running PalmOS 3.3.  But NO_BAUD is defined for the capplet, and
> the speed defaults to zero (which I assume, somewhere, gets changed to
> 9600?).  Why is NO_BAUD defined?  And would it be safe to hack my
> config file to use a faster speed?

libpisock defaults to 9600. I've just been setting PILOTRATE=115200 in
my environment setup, which works fine.

I was going to see about adding rate support to the capplet (and
underlying things). Feel free to do it yourself, though. I might not
have time for a couple days.

Eskil mentioned to me that setting PILOTRATE from within gpilotd has
been tried, but it didn't work.

Peter