Bug 2659 ?

Eskil,

You closed bug 2659, but I still get it with the latest cvs code. I
get coredump on "ok" signal for all capplets except backup & file. I
traced this down to this call:

static void
doSaveSettings(GtkWidget *widget, ConduitCfg *conduitCfg)
{
    doTrySettings(widget, conduitCfg);
    save_configuration(conduitCfg);
}

In all this cases, "conduitCfg" is NULL (as set in signal_connect) and
it is dereferenced in "save_configuration". What is the intent here?
What should this be? I see that file just doesn't do anything in
save_configuration and backup is doing some logic with "curCfg" and
"origCfg".  Is it just that these other capplets not finished
correctly?

Thanks,
Vadim