Re: iCal conduit

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Michael Katz-Hyman wrote:

> but has anyone looked at writing a conduit for Ical (there is already a
> program syncal which did it with pilot-link) but I would rather have it
> sync w/ evrything else.

I just checked the source for syncical. It is based on the SyncAbs
structure, which is also used in gnome-pilot. So "porting" it shouldn't
take too long.

If you'd like to try, I suggest reading the conduit API guide
(http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/documents/conduits/gnome-pilot-conduit-design.html).
Basically, you'll just have to add some wrapper code and slight
modifications to the SyncAbs functions.

/dev/eskil