undefined symbol xmlParseFile

Hi,

I installed gnome-pilot-0.1.33 on my linux box (Yes, the compile was
successfully done).  After executing pilot_applet in Panel and press
HotSync button of my pilot, I got the following error message:

gpilotd: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libmemo_conduit.so: undefined symbol: xmlParseFile

It seems dynamic linking is failed. How can I solve it?

BTW, I am using Debian potato (i386). Does anyone have a debian
package of gnome-pilot?

--- Tahara Yuusuke <m5021212@u-aizu.ac.jp>
-> The University of Aizu / Department of Computer Systems
-> http://www.u-aizu.ac.jp/%7Em5021212/
-> ICQ: 38459330(@work), 35702748(@lab), 14439176(@home)