Re: gnome-pilot question

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999 bob@cs.csoft.net wrote:

> I am looking at getting one of those handspring visors. (the palm pilot
> compatible). If I get a serial ver instead of the usb one, will it work
> with gnome-pilot?

Beats me... I'll try to nag my boss to buy me a Visor one of these days,
but till then, it is unknown.

I'm cc'ing the gnome-pilot list, in case anybody here knows.

Since all the lowlevel serial communication is done via the pilot-link
package, but I actually don't know who currently is the maintainer or
where there is an official homepage. You can find the ftp archive at
ftp://ryeham.ee.ryerson.ca/pub/PalmOS/.

But if the Visor completely PalmOS compatible, it should work.

/dev/eskil