Re: g_module

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, Tim Janik wrote:
>
> > > Anybody else has that problem or is it just me ?
> > *what* problem exactly? is it segfaulting or what?
> > glib 1.2.5 didn't change GModule code, so what you encounter might
>
> I don't know excatly what happens, since I guessed if others had the
> problem, they'd recognize it.
>
> It seems that a second g_module_open call (filename is the same, and the
> file has been closed) crashes inside the resulting dlopen call, crash as
> in sigsegv.

starnge, that should definitely not happen (the way you describe it),
and module re-loading works fine for my BSE plugins, so i suspect
you doing something wrong ;)
could you compose a small testexample that would reveal this (i.e.
load the glib testplugins twice or something and have that crash)?

---
ciaoTJ