Re: 0.1.43 memo conduit

Eskil Heyn Olsen writes:
 > Remember ? I've never used the bloody thing. Switched to linux in 1994 and
 > got my pilot in 1996 :)

Lucky you. I'm stuck using it at work as I _have_ to sync with bloody
netscape calendar to get my appointments, that other people think I
need to go to, colaborative computing, argh....

 > But the option things sound good, though I think
 > many novices will find them intimidating and complex.

Useability is a completely separate issue, from feature availability.
I think at some point in the future when gnome-pilot gets more stable
and featureful (and it's been getting there more and more recently) we
need to rethink all capplet guis both in terms of useability and
multi-pilot support. It is a bit of the pain [edit config file] to
switch betwen real pilot and POSE for example. But this is a topic for
a completely separate discussion. I haven't thought yet at all of what
I'd like to see there.

-Vadim