Re: AvantGo

So you have gotten a malsync setup working under gnome-pilot?

What about giving instructions about how to wrap malsync?  That way we
don't have to distribute the code w/ gnome-pilot.  Until the licensing is
all corrected wouldn't his provide a quick fix?

mike

|Michael Katz-Hyman			   mkatshym@erols.com|