Kudos & questions

Hi all,

First of all kudos for all your hard work.  This thing is
starting to look  good.

I run a script out of cron several times a day that grabs my
favorite web sites, turns them into DOC files and installs
them on the next hot sync.  I was running this with
Pilot Manager but now I'm ready to move it over to
gnome-pilot.  There's just one catch.  gpilot-install-file
always fails when run from a script in cron because it tries
to open an X display.  Is another way to queue a file for
installation that doesn't try to open the display?

Also, I don't use mh, is there some way to get the mail
conduit to pull down a Netscape mail folder?   I'm not sure
what the conduit expects to find in the MH Mail directory.

Thanks,
Richard