Re: AvantGo

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Andreas Persenius wrote:

> Maybe the Avant-Go people would re-license it for us under the GPL?

Maybe, it some code that gnomecal (libical) wanted to use was
"relicensed", so it uses both MPL (i think it was) and LGPL, under the
terms that contributed code would accept being under both licenses.
Perhaps something similar could be done by AvantGo.

I wrote the dude who wrote me half a year ago, if he reponds, I'll ask
him.

/dev/eskil