Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-pilot jrb

> On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Gnome CVS User wrote:
>
> > Log message:
> > added a prototype Capplet framework...
> > please comment, pilot people.
>
> Capplet framework ? Conduit framework ?

Whoops.  Looks like I have Capplets on the brain.  I meant Conduit...

> Anyways, the stuff you committed looks ok. GnomePilotConduitClass is the
> standard conduit part of the old union. How will you implement the backup
> and file structures ?

I'm not sure yet...

I could change the current one to be GnomePilotConduitStandard; write a
really simple GnomePilotConduit, and have GnomePilotConduitBackup and
GnomePilotConduitFile inherit from them as well.  This may be a tad
excessive, though...

-Jonathan