Re: Buying my first 3Com/PalmPilot device... ;)

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, David Harris wrote:

> $200(CDN) less than the IIIx, and I'm getting it for an extra 50 bucks off,
> so I really want it. However, if there are any show-stopping caveats that I
> should know of, feel free to speak now :)

Only one I can think of, would be that colorscreen palm should be out in
february. But they'll probably cost you both kidneys.

And, I really think you'll soon discover that the pilot is more then a
electronic organizar, I've got one word ; Tetris.

> P.S.: Thank to everyone who developed gnome-pilot and applications like it.
> When I first went out to look at the models available, I actually(horror!)
> thought I would have to re-install windows on my box :)

We aim to please (and to kill)

/dev/eskil