Re: Calendar stuff

"Charles R. Tersteeg" <aa0na@arrl.net> writes:

> I don't have any "real problems".  My PalmPilot Professional hooks
> up fine to my PII 350 RedHat 6.1 (updated) machine just fine.

Actually, it seems to work fine for me now, too.  I had it set to
"Copy from pilot", and I guess that just didn't work.

Now it's set to "Synchronize", it does seem to, although
gnome-calendar initially still showed blank days.  However, now all
the appointments and things *are* displayed (maybe I just needed to
restart it or something).

Anyway, it seems to work OK---just user error (and possibly some minor
gnome-calendar things but that's to be expected).