Re: errors with new release

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Erik Bågfors wrote:

> gcalconduit-ERROR **: Can not communicate with GnomeCalendar server

> gpilotd-WARNING **: What, child exited, but wasn't pending???

This is some residual code from the fork stuff. It shouldn't do anything
bad, but I'm removing it now.

> fast sync even if I do "rm .gnome/user-cal.vcf" or if I select "copy from
> pilot".

Ah damn, forgot this one. Should have done it before releasing gnome-pim.

> MAL gives me:
> /usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libmal_conduit.so: undefined symbol:
> AGServerConfigNewAndReadData

Is that with 0.1-2.rpm ?

> Memo File gives me:
> 	DataMgc.c, Line: 4348

Vadim has fixed this, it just didn't make it to the 0.1.45 release. I'll
make a 0.1.46 soon.

> Expense works but is there a program to use for it?

Dunno, it generates CSV files, guess Gnumeric should be able to import
them.

> File conduit I haven't tried and don't know how to use anyway :) .

Drag files to panel applet, right click on .prc files in GMC or use the
gpilot-install-file util.

> Todo doesn't even show up in control center.

Also non-existant, just empty code and a .desktop file.

Thanks for the notes, must hack gnome-cal conduit...

/dev/eskil