errors with new release

Hi!

I did get some fault when trying the new gnome-pilot out.

Backup worked great
Gnomecard worked great
GnomeCalendar didn't work at all:
------------------------
gcalconduit-Message: GnomeCal Conduit v.0.8.6

gcalconduit-ERROR **: Can not communicate with GnomeCalendar server
aborting...

Once I even got
gpilotd-WARNING **: What, child exited, but wasn't pending???

Then gnomecal starts.  If I have gnomecal started it always tries to do a
fast sync even if I do "rm .gnome/user-cal.vcf" or if I select "copy from
pilot".

gpilotd-Message: Performing Fast Synchronization
gcalconduit-Message: No entries found
gcalconduit-Message: No entries found
gcalconduit-Message: No entries found
gpilotd-Message: Synchronization ended

This doesn't give me anything in gnomecal.  I want a slow sync :(

------------------------

MAL gives me:
------------------------
MALconduit-Message: MALconduit 0.1
gpilotd: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libmal_conduit.so: undefined symbol:
AGServerConfigNewAndReadData
---------------------

Memo File gives me:
	gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: retrieve 135168424 from pilot
	Got tickled
	Got tickled
	Got tickled

and on the pilot I get
	DataMgc.c, Line: 4348
	Invalid uniqueID passed

That's a crash.  It crashes my friends palmIIIx on his box too.
------------------------
SendMail worked (at least sending.. that's all I tried).
Expense works but is there a program to use for it?

File conduit I haven't tried and don't know how to use anyway :) .
Todo doesn't even show up in control center.

This machine is alittle broke.  (rpm database was corrupt for example)
So some errors might be because of that.  I will try on my laptop that is
not broke to see if things work better there.

This is all with the rpm-installation on a redhat 6.0-box with october
gnome.

Anyone else seen something like this?

/Erik

--