memo_file corruption and bug #4041

I knew I wasn't completely mad. I did fix the problem. And I did put
them in CVS before 0.1.45 was released, but I just picked up the tar
and they are not there. Eskil?

Erik, don't bother debuging any more or sending me any data. I know
the problem, and it has been fixed in CVS since 12/02. And this is
also the reason for bug #4041. Not sure why it didn't make into 0.1.45

Eskil, any chance you can do "0.1.45-2"? This is pretty bad bug.

Thanks
-Vadim