Re: gnome cal conduit

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 devito@reno.far.cea.fr wrote:

> It does not copy from pilot to gncal, it does not synchronize, but it only
> add the entries from the gnome cal to the pilot, if any. Anyone has the same
> experience ? How to do in order to get all my appointments from the pilot
> to the gnome cal ?

That should not happen like that. If you've set the conduit to
"Synchronize" in gnomecc rather then Copy From Pilot, even older records
from before gnomecal had pilot id & flag support should be noted.

This may again be a case of faulty first sync. Try disabling the conduit,
click ok, and then reenable the conduit (and set it to Synchronize)

If that doens't help, theres a bad bug that needs fixing.

/dev/eskil