Calendar conduit?

Hi, I'm new to the list, and generally new to the entire gnome-pilot bit.  I was just wondering if development on a Calendar conduit was planned?

With the RSN release, addresses will work (big thumbs up to everyone), so will the next logical step be calendar integration?

Thanks,
James
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.
                -- George Bernard Shaw

ICQ me @ 319030
email @ tarnar@yahoo.com, tarnar@cflug.cx, jpullman@ualberta.ca