Re: gpilotd header files.

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 jrb@redhat.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have looked at the gpilotd code a bit more, and would like to make
> some changes to it.  In particular, I'd like to pull out the code that
> loads/saves the various structures out of gpilotd.c and put them in
> their own files so that I can link with them as well.  Would anyone
> mind if I did this?

Please do.  We intend to have a gpilotd config library that reads and
writes the configs, but no one has gotten around to it.  I think Eskil can
give you more details as to the implementation.

Manish

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown