Documents

Oy...

I've only made some minor changes to the documents. In conduits.sgml, I've
added the two new sync calls and removed run_config, till we settle that.
In the syncabs document I've written descriptions to some the the
functions that didn't have one. The other, either I'm not sure what they
do, or they're part of the insidious archive scheme, which I still have to
implement in pilot-link.

Dr. Mike, if you would read it, and point me to which things need to be
added (basically, everytime something is unclear, and you're about to look
into source, mark it), then I can use that to do some more about it.

Later, I'll probably collapse the two documents into one.

eskil