Re: New autobuild.py?

On 5/19/06, James Andrewartha <jamesa daa com au> wrote:
Frederic Peters wrote:
> Oops, I was wrong on that, recent jhbuild changes were not supported;
> this is now fixed (all the fixes went into commands/autobuild.py).

Both autobuild.py files have been imported into jhbuild CVS and bzr, so
there's no need to download them from your website any more.

Congrats!

I've also started up a build using the Sun Studio 11 compiler, to weed out
gccisms, so more bugs will be filed soon. It's also good to see more
machines building, did you want to add a pointer to this list or a wiki page
so people know where the discussion is going on?

Great idea. This list is the right place for the discussion to happen,
but it is relatively unknown.

As part of a publicity strategy, I again recommend complaining
regularly and loudly to desktop-devel-list when builds fail, and
suggesting that followup discussion happen here.

Luis