Re: New autobuild.py?

James Andrewartha wrote:

> I foolishly CVS upgraded my jhbuild to get the git backend so I could
> compile a more recent cairo to build HEAD gtk+ and fix
> http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/builds/2006-05-10-0010/
> However now autobuild doesn't work as jhbuild has been refactored a lot.
> Could someone update autobuild.py to work with the new jhbuild?

The version published on jhbuild.bxlug.be should work fine (it has
been updated a few times without notice).

  http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/downloads/jhbuild/commands/autobuild.py
  http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/downloads/jhbuild/frontends/autobuild.py

Would you mind checking you have the most recent version and report
any problem you might have ?

I am here and listening :)

        Frederic