Re: JHAutoBuild feature request

Brent Smith wrote:

> I think it would be neat to have the ability to reply back to the notes
> posted on the website.  Is this a possibility?

[sorry for the delay, I missed your email]

I am not sure I want to build a full-fledged comment or history system
into jhautobuild.  Nevertheless I'll think about it and will try to
come up with something to improve this aspect.  This is also related
to a request by Elijah and I promised to get a look at it tomorrow;
something may come fast.

        Frederic