JHAutoBuild Feature Request - show older annotations

Hi,

I'd like to propose another new feature request for jhautobuild.

The use cases I'm thinking of are probably slightly different to the main
aims of jhautobuild, but still worthwhile:

- A new developer is trying to build gnome for the first time. He follows
the instructions on live.gnome.org, but something goes wrong when building
a module (related to his system setup rather than a real build error).
There is no advice for this on live.g.o. He goes to the jhautobuild pages,
finds the module and notices that somebody else had the same problem. He
reads the annotation showing how they solved the issue and fixes his
build.

- The same new developer finds another build issue for the first
time and fixes it. He wants to make sure that the next person doesn't have
so much hassle. He's just spent hours learning about how to build gnome
and jhautobuild and is too lazy to investigate how to get the information
added to live.gnome.org.

In terms of implementation, I'd suggest the simplest approach would be to
add a 'help' page to http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/. This would have pointers to
relevant live.gnome.org pages and then a list of all modules, linking to
a page for each that gives details of all failed builds that have
annotations. If possible, give the last few lines of the error log and
then the annotation.

I know all this information *should* be on live.gnome.org, but it often
isn't. For example, I recently encountered this, which I could only fix
after quite a long time of searching:
http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/builds/2006-12-10-0010/.

Thanks for considering,

--