Introducing myself, Who needs help?

Hi, I just subscribed because I want to offer my services. I am much
better at following suit than leading the pack. You can review my
resume at
http://www.poordog.net/resume.php

I would prefer to contribute OS X related packages.. however tell me
what needs to be done and I'm on my way regardless of OS.

I have a lot of time on my hands right now being that I wont be
working for a few months. I want to take this opportunity to give back
as well as embrace my passions of Gnome.

so feel free to guide me...

--mike