Re: gpp website moved (hopefully :)

> http://live.gnome.org/PackagingProject

Wooooo!  rock and roll!  Just the impetus I needed to register on
live.g.o

> I know I'm not really part of the gpp, per se, but I was speaking to
> someone about it tonight, and it got me energized to at least put up
> something that doesn't refer to our New! 1.4! Packages! So I hope this
> hasn't trampled on many toes; it isn't perfect but IMHO it's much,
> much better to be clear about the current situation than it is to
> continue to discuss the valiant packaging efforts of 2000.

Well, I know I've just been being awkward with prattling on about rpm
--with foo stuff [;)], but this seems to me like a good way forward, and
cheers for the link to usr local bin - I've just added the first
packages for (new, exciting and upcoming) SuSE 9.3.
--
James Ogley james usr-local-bin org
GNOME for SuSE: http://usr-local-bin.org/rpms