gpp website moved (hopefully :)

After this exchange:
<luis> greg: hey
<luis> what would it take to take down the old gpp site?
<greg> luis: you committing a new site to CVS
<luis> how about wiki? :)
--- Disconnected ().[1]

I assumed that greg responded with 'why, yes, of course, wiki would be
great!' and went ahead and wrote this:

http://live.gnome.org/PackagingProject

I also went ahead and committed a change to remove the old web site
and replace it with a link to the wiki. I think I got the
web-build-system-foo correct (it seems to work at any rate), but I'd
appreciate it if someone would double-check that, and if we can turn
the page into a redirect instead of a link, that would be even better.

I know I'm not really part of the gpp, per se, but I was speaking to
someone about it tonight, and it got me energized to at least put up
something that doesn't refer to our New! 1.4! Packages! So I hope this
hasn't trampled on many toes; it isn't perfect but IMHO it's much,
much better to be clear about the current situation than it is to
continue to discuss the valiant packaging efforts of 2000.

HTH-
Luis

[1] This is only a slight misrepresentation, in that 20 minutes of
silence elapsed between 'how about wiki' and --- Disconnected.