A free pair of hands....

Hi,

My name is Mike. I am interested in offering assistance in creating
packages. I read an article in Linux Format magazine  (August 2002, help
wanted), which hinted that you can do with a hand from someone with
Redhat who would be willing to assist in creating binaries.

 I am currently studying IT (3rd year) and am a keen linux user. I
currently have Redhat 8.0 (i686) and 7.3 (i686) also FreeBSD 4.6. I
would be more than happy to assist though it will require a bit of
learning on my part.

I was unsure as to how to get started so followed the instructions at
the gpp site.

Cheers for now,

Mike