Re: What packages are "ready" for testing?

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 00:22, Spider wrote:
> Just wondering what packages are ready for testing in a larger market as of the moment.
> I have gnome2-beta2 and the packages in there up-to-date and covered, at least they all compile and install... but, there's a lot more to gnome2 than that little desktop part. Which of the other packages would be ready? somone here who knows?

All the packages in releases/gnome-2.0-desktop-beta2 are ready for
testing. In addition to these some packages have been ported to the
GNOME 2 platform and can be found in the sources/ directory. They will
not be included with GNOME 2 and could not be in beta quality yet, it
depends on the package.

--
Evandro