What packages are "ready" for testing?

Just wondering what packages are ready for testing in a larger market as of the moment.
I have gnome2-beta2 and the packages in there up-to-date and covered, at least they all compile and install... but, there's a lot more to gnome2 than that little desktop part. Which of the other packages would be ready? somone here who knows?

My goal is to get all the packages set and ready for testing, but I have a feeling that some of them are closer to working state than others, and figured the people here could know.

//Spider

--
begin  happy99.exe
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!