Re: SPEC file for pkgconfig

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 06:58, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Yeah, I do too, except that I've learned about the magic of a decent
> text manipulation language.  Emacs is my friend.  I'll try to steal the
> code from the Makefile-mode and put in into the rpm-spec-file-mode to
> line up all of the line breaks.  Of course, if you're not using a nice
> Lisp programming environment, I can't do much for you.  Maybe some VI
> guru can do something similar though.
> 	Greg

I share your despair. I too have been an Emacs abuser for years. I now
know what it feels like to _need_ emacs in your daily life, how it
alters your behaviour towards your friends and cow-orkers because they
are users of less crack-laden editors/environments. Luckily, I have been
taking counselling for this, and am coming to terms with my emacs habit.
One day I may even experience life as a normal user again. ;-)

Sad thing is, I have found myself coming back to vi (the sysadmin's
'choice'). I'm hoping that I can get something like anjuta working, and
see if life is possible in those parts.

--
Ross, who's not that bothered either way about people's editors, or
their line break style, and just wants it to work.