Re: Evolution testing specfile (evolution 0.10)

Matthias Saou wrote:

Right here, there will be some problems when uninstalling :

<snip> Ahh, Thanks for the information, I'm not all certain of how the %dir works, it registers the directory as belonging to the package, yes? but, how will it then work with its contents, would those still be included with only

 %dir %{_libdir}/evolution

or do i have to mention the contents of the directory specificly?

Since otherwise, these directories won't be deleted enven though they will
be empty when the RPM is uninstalled.

yes, of course we want it to be "clean" when uninstalling. if/when/how you choose to continue with evolution I'm not that caring about at the moment, since i didn't get it to work properly (and I'm not all that interested either, to be honest ;) but its good to get "started" somehow and make some evolutions to the specfile base.

<snip>

In peace,
//Spider