Re: Evolution testing specfile (evolution 0.10)

> Okay folks, to those of you who feel like testing things, here's a
> specfile for evolution 0.10. It builds ok for me, the package seems ok,
> but i can't verify that all parts actually get built on my system so I'm
> not too certain.
>
> on the other hand, I cant run it properly either, since when i attempt
> to start it it claims it cannot start evilution-shell (oops, typo there,
> but too good to correct >:-)
>
> //Spider

Right here, there will be some problems when uninstalling :

-- start --
%{_libdir}/*.so*

%{_libdir}/evolution/camel-providers/%{version}/*.so*
%{_libdir}/evolution/camel-providers/%{version}/*.urls

%{_libdir}/evolution/evolution-mail-importers/%{version}/*.so*

%{_datadir}/evolution/*
-- end --

You should add something like :
%dir %{_libdir}/evolution
%dir %{_libdir}/evolution/camel-providers
%dir %{_libdir}/evolution/camel-providers/%{version}

Since otherwise, these directories won't be deleted enven though they will
be empty when the RPM is uninstalled.
Same goes for "%{_datadir}/evolution/*" which should be changed to
"%{_datadir}/evolution" instead.

Similar problems can be found in the -devel section, here's one :

%{_includedir}/evolution/cal-client/*
%{_includedir}/evolution/cal-util/*
%{_includedir}/evolution/ebook/*
%{_includedir}/evolution/importer/*

Could be replaced with only "%{_includedir}/evolution" I suppose... and same
for others.

Cheers,
Matthias

--