Reworked spec files.

goodevening..
I've provided a few updated (even more) spec files for gnome 1.4 and some other updated packets. I'm in the process of a last review, rewrite in order to clean out all "messy" stuff and all broken (or semi) things.. like %makeinstall ;)

I've uploaded the first set of spec files to
ftp://mini.dhs.org:6021/install/Gnome-1.4

well.. They are not ordered after gregs list, but after a list of dependencies, at least so far...
I will provide the full series, as well as updated ones for it at a time later.. (I'll also attempt to make patches for the *.spec.in files, but that is in a long time from now, unfortunately)

As for other issues, I'll upload RedHat 7.1 (i586) compliled packets once I get the bandwidth...

comments, issues, deaththreats?

btw, yes, they are tagged 1_gpp / 2_gpp and so on as decided ;)

//Spider